20140429

Where shall I start? Where shall I begin? I'm getting older and life is getting tougher.Yes. Its been a year I left this tiny space of mine. How forgetful I was (and still). Nothing much happened back in 2013. Got offered in continuing my study in Degree, Nana's engagement, and bla bla bla. To explain all in detail what happened might take awhile. So I choose to put it aside and I'll share it when I feel like I want to?

I've declined my degree offer (is not that easy). Trust me, I've got my very own reason why I am doing this and I keep telling myself that 'Allah dah atur cantik rezeki kita, jangan risau'. It may sound absurd yet this is how I motivate myself.

Day passed by. Month passed by. How time flies, I cant even tell. At the age of early 20s, I find my self are more to observing rather than talking and so on. As the oldest daughter, I realized that now my responsibility grow bigger. Automatically, they need me as much as I need them. Plus, with what their facing now, I just leave it to Allah The Almighty. Even though I cant help much but I'll do the best that I can to put the smile on their face just like yesterday.

*pause

Little note to you, Arief Bin Ismail.

   Yang, thank you for always there for me. Thank you for willing to accept my goofy-wacky side. Thank you for laughing at my forever stupid-lame jokes. Thank you so so much. Yang I wouldn't change a thing as happiness you bring and thanks for completing my life. We're going to turned big 3 soon. I've no idea how kita boleh survive lama macam ni dengan awak. I'll do the best for us and for the future. InshaAllah. 


p/s : If you're reading this Yang (Kalau), kita bukan nak mengurat awak ok. 

Such a relief and I should write more.




No comments:

Post a Comment